Taking the action/keys apart, the keys were ceased to the balance rail pins. Those will need to be replaced. There is too much corrosion to use them. Oh well. That's another thing I'll have to replace. A few of the balance holes were damaged, but nothing significant.
I started working on the finish. It's a lacquer rubbed satin. But with plenty of dings and chips. This will probably be the most time consuming and expensive part to piano to fix. I gave it a light rubbing to see how it would respond to different grits. It's looking like an 800 grit pad will make it look nice. Just need to fix all the chips and bumps.